Saturday, April 14, 2018

A Drive in the Country


Friday, 13 April, 2018

Ionly . . .

. . . more days . . .

. . . we'll be cruising the streets again!

I forgot to mentiothat our new Skorpion coaching/discjackets arrived last night.

Satin Sheen

Classy but not overstated

Food . . .

Strawberry brioche

Strawberrdelight

Chocolate!

As the title of this post states, I took a drive today.

Into the country to the north of Venegono SuperiorI headed.

Bisuschio, a cool little town . . .

. . . with a War Memorial, . . .

. . . an old home . . .

. . . and an old church

San Giorgio!

I entered.

Nice altar

Wedding Bans

 I just liked the colors

Peaceful path

On to the next random hamlet, Besano . . .

No water today

Another old church . . .

. . . really old

Rule of Law broken, I entered.

Colorful

Another nice altar

Frescoes!

A waterfall

We have had a bit oraiin the area recently.

More waterfalls

On to Porto Ceresio . . .

On Lake Lugano

Swan wildlife

New #1 ranked gelateria?

Witthe AMAZING tiramisu and dark chocolate as examples, then look for a shake-uithe rankings come Monday!

Nice paint job

Laurie loves hearts

Another nice paint job

But how does it compare
to the Villa Skorpion?

Ancient Window

I read a chapter from my latest
 Donna Leonovel sitting here

Ah Italia, what a country!

Nevertheless . . .

BEAT THE RED JACKETS!

No comments: