Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Laundry Day Disaster


This morning was my weekly appointment to exclusively use the apartment building's laundry and drying rooms from 7:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.

The Drying Room

Note that the Community key is missing. This is the third time this has happened in the 13 weeks I've been in Sweden. This is not a big problem because we do have a dryer in the Laundry Room and I have all sorts of door handles to hang clothes inside Icelandia when this problem arises.

The Laundry Room

A first, the key for this room is missing too!
DAMN IT!!!

I was able to reschedule for Thursday morning, but now things get interesting. I've got to wait two more days to do my washing and I've only got two more pairs of clean underwear. YIKES!

When I checked tonight after practice at about 9:00 p.m., both keys were still missing. HELP!

If you don't like the weather, just wait 30 minutes, it WILL change!

It was clear when I woke up, started raining as I walked to get a delicious salmon lunch at Harry's Bar and the wind was blowing hard on a cloudless evening at practice.

Juniors Stretching

Only these three Juniors tonight but we got a lot of work done.

Lots of players were missing from the Senior practice but the ones who showed worked hard on individual techniques.

We need a GREAT turnout on Thursday if we hope to compete against a very good 2-1 Ystad Rockets team on Sunday.

No comments: