Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sicily Invasion of 1943 Update


Susan Bohdan Are You Out There?

This is a Public Service Announcement

Susan Bohdan contacted me months ago about one of my blogs on the Allied invasion of Sicily in 1943.  She is writing a history about her father's experiences with the Allies during this campaign.

Yesterday, I received an e-mail from Jan Bos who lives in Holland and is a history buff that is very interested in trading information with Susan about the events in Sicily 66 years ago.

Since I do not have your e-mail address, Susan, if you get this blog post, please contact Jan by e-mail at circle82@orange.nl 

I hope you two get in touch with each other for your mutual benefit.

1 comment:

susanjane said...

Thanks so much. I have a google alert for Sicily 1943, so I got your message, right away. I will be in touch and with the other person. Susan Bohdan
susanbohdan@sbcglobal.net