Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ad of the Day Gets a Sponsor


Here in Italy, as well as all of Europe, athletic teams need sponsors to survive financially. As you may recall from earlier posts, the Elephants were very proud to have their sponsors patches all over their jerseys.

Similarly, our Ad of the Day program needed a financial angel and we found one!

From now on we are officially "The Heather Linderman Ad of the Day". Thanks for picking up the torch Heather!

Nomination #1, submitted by Heather Linderman's
sister-in-law Christie

Nomination #2, submitted by Heather Linderman's
brother's housemate George

Shoes on her 'fro???

1 comment:

The Lindermans said...

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right, FRANKIE??!?! (that's you Jorje)

People are always taking advantage of my deep pockets these days (of school loans, that is), so I wasn't surprised when I found myself as the new "Ad of the day Sponsor".

It was a tight race between the two nominations...Christie's ad immediately led the race, but once I spotted the shoe in the fro, the two became neck and neck......

AND THE WINNER IS.....(drum roll).....CHRISTIE's Nomination #1!!! Shirtless Octopus Man!!! All those arms and only one body! (Part of my sponsorship right is to name the ad of the winner)

I look forward to the next nominations....let's keep it clean GEORGE, if you know what I mean.

~THE Heather Linderman of "The Heather Linderman Ad of the Day"